- All students must make use of the library facility to enrich their academic excellence.
- College ID Card will be used as their Library card for lending the books.
- Students may use the following link to search their books.http://www.sncw-opac.l2c2.co.in
- Absolute silence must be maintained in and around the Library.
- After admission, students are allowed to enter the college library on the strength of a valid Identity Card, which must be produced when demanded by the library staff or college teaching staff. Only enrolled students are allowed to take books for the home issue.
- Depending upon the situation, both close access and open access facilities are feasible in the Library.
- In case of any difficulty, readers can approach/consult the Librarian.
- Any cases of the violation of rules will be reported to the Principal for suitable action.
- Cooperation of the users is earnestly solicited.
Library books will be issued to the regular students for home lending only five days a week, i.e., from Monday to Friday between 11.00 A.M to 4.00 P.M. No book will be issued for home on Saturday. The only day for the day-issue will be Saturday.
There are two types of slips present in the Library. Pink slips are used for the Home issue (books are taken to home), and White slip is used for the day issue (Books read in the library reading room) of the book. Students have to make a slip between 11.00 A.M to 1.00 P.M and deposit it into the box present in the Library for Home issue. After 1.00 P.M they can take their desired books from the Library. For the Day issue, students can make slips between 10.00 A.M to 4.00 P.M.
Hons category students can take two books at a time for the Home issue, and General category students can take one book at a time for the Home issue. Books must be returned within 7 to 15 days after borrowing.
To opt for the reading room facility, students must bring the identity card provided by the college. They can fill up white slip present in the Library and read books from 10.00 A.M to 4.30 P.M.
Books damaged or lost or torn pages
- If the book is lost or damaged by the users or the pages are missing from the book, the value of the book shall have to be paid at the current price. If the book is rare or out of print and the cost of the book is too low, the amount decided by the Principal must be paid.
- Enrolled students and the teaching staff can use the Library. Ex-students, Ex-Teaching staff, Ex-Non-teaching staff, or outsiders will be allowed to use the Library by order of the Principal.